Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hello Everyone. I'm so excited because I am doing spring cleaning. I love spring cleaning...I know call me psycho. But I just love to purge and get all the cobwebs of winter out of my house and out of my head. Its cleansing for my mind. Plus it just makes me happy to have a clean and organized house. -I let you know how that feels when I get there. lol. Its seems that its a never ending thing. :D But I will conquer! Now if we could just have some warm days in a row where I can get out to my garage and sheds and get them organized I would feel much better. Until then, I'm inside scrubbing. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you'll be at my house tomorrow at what time to scrub and polish? =)

It's supposed to be a gorgeous weekend and hit 75˙ by Monday. Hooray!!

Melanie said...

Sweet! 75! Maybe I'll be able to do some work out there this weekend and surprise Jason. He's gone for 3 days to a scout camp.