Friday, October 2, 2009

Family Reunion Aug 09 (LONG PIC POST)

The Pugmire Family Reunion was fantastic! We made crazy hats and spray painted shirts and played games, we ate great food, and had our awesome dance party where I taught the 'Hoedown, Throwdown'. My nephews even indulged me in a run from the lodge to the canyon road and back. ( They of course kicked my hiney...but it got me moving! ;D) After the reunion we stayed overnight at Grandpa Jr.'s and went to the lake with the Selk's and my dad. We also got to have FHE with the Stringham's and swim in their pool. It was wonderful to be able to extend the visit a little. This year was just me and the kids, we missed Jason dearly, but we were glad that he got to learn a lot in CA -and have a BLAST! ;D


Great Grandpa Junior with Baby Aliya. So cute!
One of our favorite Cousins!!! Gordon!
I love this pic of me and my big bro! Love you Darrell!
Bro Dave Stringham and his adopted Granddaughter :D

The Kids having fun in the pool!
Posted by Picasa
Having some fun at the Lake...it was a little cold but they didn't care!



Josh and Ethan in their dingy


Troy Carrying
Chandler and Ethan back to the car so they could keep their feet clean!


Miss Mariah was my built in babysitter for Aliya at the reunion! She's so great!

Aunt Jane working on her hat


Sitting around telling funny stories

Games and Good Company, what more could you ask for?








The Hat and Shirt Parade...to show off our work!








Cousins, Cousins and more Cousins!






New Faces at the Reunion this year! Wahoo! ;D


These cubby holes were a great new addition to the Lodge!! Made great spaces for the kids to climb in!


A glimpse of us doing the Macarena!


So fun playing with cousins!

No comments: