Thursday, January 3, 2013

You should Write a book!

First, a little background...Jason and I had been given an idea from a mentor of ours to encourage our kids to read good books that develop their business sense and mental toughness and other valuable skills by paying them the cover value of the books WE choose for them to read. Josh is an avid reader and really likes the idea to get paid doing something he LOVES to do.  Well, out of the blue when I had picked him up from his last day of school before winter break, this was our conversation in the car on the way home.

Josh: "Mom, you should write a book!" 
Me: "Oh yeah, what would I write the book about?"
Josh: "You massage business, "The Healing Touch".
Me: "So would you read my book?"
Josh: "If you paid me!" 
Me:  I laughed..."So you want me to write a book and then pay you to read it?"
Josh: "Yep!"  
So apparently the books we have been having him read are giving him a little business savvy!  He cracks me up! 

No comments: