Friday, June 1, 2012

Abundance is my middle name

Have you ever felt like EVERYTHING went your way?  Me neither, till now, it just seems that everything has gone so well the last little while that I didn't know there was anything else but abundance.  I have loved it.  I have had a few experiences that have been amazing.  I was able to sell cars successfully at a very well respected local dealership.  I have a post waiting to be finished to tell you about this car I bought a while ago called Night Fury (I think), but I sold it for only $100 less (sort of...you'll have to read the story when I get it published) than I bought it and it wasn't even running anymore.  I was able to buy a great motorcycle that gets much better mileage than my van.  I have been able to attend school for the last year and been able to afford it (mostly).  I got accepted into nursing school the first time applying (I have heard stories of people applying 3-4 times getting denied each time).  I have the best wife in the world, she is so supportive and loving.  My kids are also the best kids, they are healthy, full of life and excitement and I am loving life.

What a great way to live, I have truly never felt so optimistic in my life as I do now.  Truly I am blessed!

No comments: