Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Breath Mel, Just Breath...

The last 5 days have been pretty high strung. I've had a bazillian things on my plate to do and I have tried really hard not to waste time so that I could use ALL of my time most effectively. I have been able to accomplish quite a lot...but in the mean time b/c I was so stressed I unfortunately snapped at Jason and Josh several times. But now I think that I'm ok...I can breath a little easier. I got the most major things done and now I just need to do the programs for Lia and Mariana's Baptism (our Brazilian girls) and practice the songs that I'm singing. I really have my Heavenly Father to thank b/c as I have been really trying to over come my addiction to idleness, He has really helped me to stay on task. I've remembered things that I wouldn't normally remember in my frenzied state of mind, and I've really felt His spirit comfort me to let me know that I would be able to get everything accomplished that I need to do and how and who to delegate to for things that I can't do. I'm so grateful for my testimony. I'm grateful for my relationship with my Heavenly Father. I know He really is listening to me and answering my prayers. I'm so blessed. I've just really felt a lot of gratitude for everything that I have and whom I'm surrounded by. I have the most AMAZING husband. He puts up with so much and is so patient with me. I have a BEAUTIFUL son that loves me and we have a great relationship. My family (Pugmires and Cranes) loves me "warts" and "all". :D I have many great friends, old and new. I love my calling, though its stressful at times (VT Coordinator). I live in a beautiful home that I'm enjoying improving, I'm healthy, happy and in love. :D What more could I ask for? Anyway...Thank you Heavenly Father.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these moments, Melanie -- thanks for the reminder. It;s always good to know that no matter what life is throwing at you, you are always loved and watched over.