Saturday, April 12, 2008

What a wonderful world

Oh its such a beautiful day today! Its SUNSHINE and BLUE SKIES!!! Yeah for Spring! I got to go to the temple this morning and do initiatory and then came home and took Josh over to the park to play baseball. It was so fun throwing the ball for him and watching how good he is at hitting it. At first we were just on the grass but then I took him over to the diamond so he could run around the bases. I'm not the best pitcher so I kept telling him I was sorry when I threw a bad pitch. He told me "its ok mom, that happens sometimes. You don't have to keep telling me you're sorry." What a sweetie. We played for an hour and a half. I took Dakota with us so she could get some exercise too. I love being a mom. Josh was so good for me yesterday too. I was so proud of him for being so obedient yesterday. And today he didn't have any tantrums...(refer to the blog about playing soccer) though I suppose that could be in part because no one was trying to take the ball away from him. ;D

No comments: