Thursday, April 10, 2008

Which way did he go George? Which way did he go?

So Jason gets to go be a mountain man this weekend @ wood badge (its a scout training camp-for those new to the scouting world) So Josh and I get to hang out for the next 3 days. The poor kid doesn't get a break from me. :D But I actually have a lot planned. Today Josh gets to play at 'Cole's house with cousins Jordan, Jaden, Lexi, and Brooklin, while I go do hand massages for teacher appreciation week. Tonight I'm supposed to be having a GNO w/ Lia and Mariana (our girls from Brazil) (& Josh) but I haven't been able to get a firm answer on that yet...for some reason they think it would be more fun to hang out with their friends than one of their cool host moms. :D Oh well, if they bail, I'll take Josh to a movie. Then tomorrow I think I will try and tackle one of the sheds. And hopefully tomorrow night, I'll go to the temple with a friend. Saturday I'm taking Josh, Lia and Mariana to BYU Ballroom's Spring Showcase to watch Cari (Jason's sister) dance. I think Saturday night when Jason gets back...we have to finish taxes...yuck. But it will be good to have him home again. So I'll let you know how the plans went and what fun we had. :D toodles.

No comments: