Saturday, April 19, 2008

Out of the mouth of babes

So Josh is giving his first talk in primary on Sunday. They are also spotlighting him so I asked him the questions and these were his responses.
Q: The thing I like best about Primary is:
A: Learning about Jesus
Q: My favorite story book is:
A: Jesus Loves me
Q: The think I like best about school is:
A: Reading
Q: When I am grown up, I want to be:
A: Like Corbin Bleu on Disney's "Jump In" and a dad b/c I want to be just like my dad.
Q: In the summertime, I like to:
A: Play ball with my mom
Q: My Favorite story in the scriptures is:
A: when Jesus died and was resurrected
Q: I think the best thing about being a missionary would be:
A: teaching about Jesus
Q: My favorite primary song is:
A: I am a Child of God

Isn't that so cute. Those were the real answers he gave. I thought the one about the missionaries is great...he's been here for many missionary discussions. He loves Elder Lasike. He's from Tonga. Anyway. I've gotta get the rest of my work done for today.

No comments: