Wednesday, May 21, 2008

ANY AMERICAN IDOL FANS????

Yesterday morning as I was driving our Brazilian girls up to the airport, I was listening to B98.7. They were playing "Can you lay it on the line?". Its the game where he reads a line of the lyrics and you have to give the artist and title of the song. So I knew the song...but I couldn't remember the title or the artist...but I dialed anyway. Busy. Busy again. Ring....ahhh I still can't remember and I'm the right caller....so he asks me if I can lay it on the line...and the answer pops into my head! Its RIGHT! and I won 2 tickets to the American Idol Tour!!!! I'M SOOOO EXCITED. I love to sing...and I love watching these singers progress... Anyway...its a date-night for me and my sweet hubby. July 14 baby!!!

4 comments:

Tara Mc said...

That is so wonderful for you. I watch American Idol mostly so that I can talk to my family and know what's going on. But I'm really excited for you. What was the song?

Melanie said...

It was No Doubt "Don't Speak".

*Kelly Dawn* said...

That is so exciting! My mom and I looked up the ticket prices a while ago to see if we wanted to go, but we already had something planned for that day so you'll have to let me know how it is:)
*Kelly Dawn*

Steph said...

That's awesome Melanie! I'm pretty sure that winning a radio contest makes you a neighborhood celebrity, or dare I say, Idol? You rock!

btw, I hope you're having a fantastic time on trek