Sunday, June 1, 2008

A moment of Appreciation...

Jason and I are going to be a 'Ma & Pa' for our stake youth conference, handcart trek. We leave this Wednesday. We needed someone to take care of Josh for us while we are gone, so Jessica (my sis-in-law) was generous and volunteered him to come to their house. We took him down to CO this weekend and just got back home tonight. I have to say...I really appreciate my sweet little boy. He brings so much joy to my life. I miss him already. Other times when I've left him for a trip...we've been very busy and we've left right away, so I had lots of distractions. But this time, I have until Wed before we leave. I have a lot to do, but its really strange to be home and not have him here. I'm grateful for times like these when we can truly and deeply appreciate the people we have been blessed with in our life. We had a GREAT weekend visiting with Dave and Jess. Anyway...I love my little boy. He is my little sunshine. :D

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey guys - Matt just forwarded your emails to me - I'll send you an invite. Hope you have a good time on your trek!