Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

Its been an interesting Father's Day this year. We've been up at Jason's parent's home to celebrate his grandmom's 80th Birthday and we stayed over to visit a little longer. Poor Jason pretty much slept the whole day. So it wasn't much of a Father's Day for him. But we did get to spend some time with his family and of course have some excellent food as usual.
I'm so grateful that I have such a wonderful husband. He's been such a trooper with his recovery. He's been very gracious with me and everyone that has been helping him.
I'm grateful for a loving Heavenly Father that has given me so much. I'm so grateful for my own dad and especially for the opportunity to build a new relationship with him and get to know him. I'm grateful to have him in my life. I know he loves me and that is such a blessing. I'm grateful for my Father in law and the great man that he is. I'm grateful for all the men that have been a good influence in my life. I have lived a very blessed life. I have had many teachers and home teachers that have made such a difference for me. So thank you to all of you.

No comments: