Sunday, June 29, 2008

Its been a while....

We've had so much going on so there are lots of posts that I need to catch up on. So here's for starters....

I was putting Josh down for the night and telling him that I'm the luckiest mom in the world because I get to be his mom. He promptly replied that He's the luckiest son in the world. :D So I gave him a kiss good night and told him that maybe he should pray to Heavenly Father and ask if we can have another baby. (this wasn't the first time that he'd prayed for it) So he said that he wanted to pray right now, I said ok...so he prayed for a baby brother or sister and when he finished his prayer he looked up at me and said "He said Yes!" Oh the faith of a child...I love it.

1 comment:

Robyn Cheney said...

That made me cry. I hope that someday I will again have the faith that my children do.
What a special boy you have.
Love you and we are thinking and praying for you
Robyn