Saturday, May 17, 2008

One Day at a Time...

So this week I have been doing 1 project a day. So far they just been small to medium projects but none the less, my house is getting cleaned out and even my yard is getting some attention. It FEELS SO GOOD!!!!!
My accomplishments for the week
Mon: cleaned out my bedroom including drawers
Tues: cleaned out Josh's bedroom, including drawers
Wed: I can't remember what I did,... lol
Thu: Cleaned family room in the basement. Organized videos, dusted, washed and folded 5 loads of laundry, vacuumed stairs.
Fri: Yard work: cleared out weeds and grass and made a perimeter around the front trees. By our maple tree, (strip on the east side of our driveway) I cleaned out all the weeds from the sidewalk up to about 12 feet up the driveway. I was POOPED!!
Sat: Cleaned Josh's room again, cleaned out hall cupboard, and the kitchen.
Also this week, on top of the 5 loads of laundry I did on Thur. Throughout the week I did an additional 5 or six loads. Jason helped me get them put away today.
So its working! YEAH ME!!! lol

No comments: