Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm Going on Vacation Dad!

So Josh comes upstairs all dressed up in his suit and tie, I am still working in the front room. The joys of being at home. I would have missed this had I been at regular work. I ask him why he is all dressed up and he says "I am going on vacation, can you pretend that you are my dad? I am married and have kids, so you are their grandpa too okay?" Okay I say to him. What is your wife's name? "Her name is Celestia!" So what are you going to do on vacation? "You know go to hotels and stuff, and go on U-turns you know?" I laughed, I don't know what going on u-turns means but it sure sounds fun. I just asked him what they were and he explained just what a u-turn is. I asked why it is fun, and he said that it was fun because you slide around and then you go the other direction. He said that it was with Melanie, so I am assuming that she was driving really fast. He says she was only driving "a little fast, you know the speed limit." Haha, he is so great, the joys of having children. He just told me that he was going to take off his shoes so I could read this to him, and then he would put them back on when it was time to go on vacation again. I love my Joshie, he is so wonderful.

3 comments:

Lake Family est. 2006 said...

Too funny!

Bryan and Jessica said...

he is too cute!!!

Tamara said...

I found you guys!!!!! YAY!! LOVE your blog. And I love this post, and I love you guys!! Come see us soon!! :) HUGS!