Thursday, July 23, 2009

Can you Say Ouch!!!

So the other day Melanie was driving our relatively new mini-van, yes I have a van, that I never said I would own. But the reality is that I think it is the most affordable, most efficient, and comfortable vehicle for us for right now. Anyway she ended up looking off to the side for a moment, and when she looked back, she found that the traffic had abruptly somehow found its way right in front of her bumper, enough time also to slam on her brakes, and slip right under the bumper of the car in front of her, she had 4 kids with her, and it ended up looking like this.

Needless to say it is not very cool, in fact it will cost $7,597.96 and 15 business days, that is 3 weeks w/o my van, oh the pain! What a glorious thing it is to have insurance. So I guess we shall see as to whether this will be a good fix or not. Small accident (in comparison to others), big price to fix it.

4 comments:

Lake Family est. 2006 said...

OUCH!!yes, I am so sorry! I hope you all are feeling well. Best of luck!

Jacqui said...

Ah, BOO!

And that babe of yours looks like her BROTHER!

The Pugmire's said...

Is Melanie and all the kids OK? That is a nasty crash!!

Melanie said...

Yeah, We're ok. :D I got some whiplash that I'm seeing a chiro for. But other than the financial crunch of $500 deductible and $90 citation, we'll be fine. :D