Monday, July 27, 2009

Did you know...























I was coming home from running errands and I had the kids with me. We were driving by the Provo temple and Josh said to me, "Mom, I really want to go to the temple". I asked him what he wanted to do there, he said he wanted to smell the flowers and watch the fountains (aka play in them). So I decided, what the heck, I don't have a real pressing day today, why not! So I took him up there and we parked at the bottom parking lot. As we were walking toward the temple Josh tells me:
"I love the temple Mom. I wish I could go inside this one."
"You will when you get older."
Then he takes off running toward the temple and says:
"Temple! Here I come" (haha)
I let him play for a about 10 mins. (It was HOT!) As we're walking down the path, he says:
"Mom, did you know that I just felt the Holy Ghost?"
"No, I didn't. That's great Josh!"
"Yeah, I think that any time I want to come to the temple you should bring me."
"Yeah, we can probably work that out."

He's so dang cute! I love this little guy! I love that he's recognizing the Spirit. Children are such tender mercies of the Lord!

3 comments:

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Love it!

I also love how you just so casually said, "I had the kids with me."

Lake Family est. 2006 said...

Adorable!!! Keep encpuraging him! You guys are doing a wonderful job!

Jacqui said...

Toooo sweet. So glad you wrote that down.