Monday, November 24, 2008

Josh falling in love

Yesterday morning, Josh came out of his room after waking up and had a great big smile on his face. I'm always excited to see Josh in the morning, but especially when he's smiling. :D I asked him how he was doing.
"Great, I had a really good dream"
"Oh yeah, what was your dream about?"
"Falling in love..."
(me trying not to laugh)"so who did you fall in love with?"
"the white girl...she had really long hair. She was a princess and she gave me magic stones. They could even go in dirt AND sand."
"wow sounds pretty cool." ....LOL



What a crack up! It made me laugh.

3 comments:

Bryan and Jessica said...

that is too cute about josh! i love your pictures they turned out so good! you look so pretty!

Unknown said...

Mel, that last picture of you and Josh is so cute, you look absolutely beautiful!

JLJ said...

Ladies, watch out! You've got a romantic on your hands! BTW, great family pictures and great catching up on your blog.