Friday, October 3, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Sorry its been 2 weeks since my last blog. This pregnancy hasn't been as easy as the first one. This week especially. I've been in bed most of the week. I'm really nauseous no matter what I eat but I've kept it down so that's a blessing. I've been a LOT more moody with this one too. Poor Jason and Josh have gotten the brunt of it. Can we just say WITCH!?!? But even with all of that, I have to recognize my many blessings and the fact that I'm pregnant, BEFORE Jason had the surgery is a huge one. Thanks again to all of you who added your faith and prayers to ours. I know so many other couples that have these same struggles and my heart goes out to them. I feel very humbled that the Lord has heard and answered our prayers with such an amazing blessing.
So as a matter of catching up, I'm going to post a few things to let you know what's been on my mind. :D Stay tuned....

4 comments:

*Kelly Dawn* said...

I feel for you Mel. I have been there...recently as a matter of fact. Keep it up though, you'll do great. This pregnancy has been completely different from my first as well. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Bryan and Jessica said...

i am so sorry that you haven't been feeling well! i am sure that it is not easy at all. let me know if there is anything i can do for you! you are in my prayers!

Robyn Cheney said...

Can I just say how glad I am for your comment about "poor Jason and JOsh"
I know this will sound funny but I feel so bad for my husband when I am pregnant or PMSing. I am not a pleasant person I am sure.
But recently, at a baby shower I threw for a friend, we were talking about crazy pregnancy stuff and I said something to the effect of, "Or poor husbands, I feel bad for the things we put them through." You would have thought that I had just completely insulted these women. "I don't!" "No way!" "If I am going to go through all this, he deserves it all." These were some of the comments I got and I felt so sad.
I know we go through a lot, and I am not trying to dimminish what women do, but come on! Give our guys some credit, most of our good husbands are going through it right along with us, to the greatest extent they can anyway.
Sorry I just wrote you a novel.:)
I really do feel for you. I have beed down, literally down, for 3-4 months with the last two pregnancies and it is not easy. I wish I could help you. You are amazing and I admire you.
Love ya

Andrew and Amanda Swanger said...

I must have been oblivious, I didn't know you are pregnant! Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you! I hope it's easier on you in the future! Love your blog :)