Sunday, October 12, 2008

Great Fun With Great People Supporting a Great Team!

So I got a call from my cousin Kelly on Friday afternoon inviting us to go with them to the Homecoming BYU Football game. Of course, our response was an emphatic YES!! We had such a great time with them. When they first came to our house we were a little "distraught" (ok not really) that we didn't have ANY BYU garb to wear. But no worries...we found our way to the Cougar den and purchased some new sweatshirts and hats to help keep us warm during the game. (at a GREAT discounted price! ;D) Ben treated us to some chairs and Hot Chocolate (Thank you VERY MUCH!!! -Much more tolerable to sit for 4+ hours when you have a back to lean against and no one...not even Stephen's is quite as good as BYU's hot chocolate. Yummy!) We had a delight hanging out with the two of them. It was kind of funny too, I saw more extended family yesterday at the game then I do the rest of the year except at the family reunion. :D (Thanks Sonja for telling us that story. I'm so happy to hear of other prayers being answered by following a suggestion to increase your faith and your fast offering) After the game, Kelly and I got to visit while Ben and Jason went to Springville to pick up Josh and some pizza. Hopefully in a couple of weeks when they take Chris to the game, we'll be able to hang out after and let the little guys play. :D Thanks again Kelly & Ben for thinking of us. We really enjoyed ourselves with you guys...and Jason told me last night after you left that he really likes the both of you. :D Me too!

Kelly and Ben Roseborough

Me and Jason

The Final Score

A Shot of the Stadium and Field from our seats.

7 comments:

Mark, Jesi and Taylor and Madison said...

I am so GLAD it did not rain!! It was good to see ya!

Bryan and Jessica said...

We love byu! that game was good! too bad it was cold! you look so cute in your new hats and sweatshirts!

teresa and the boys said...

Man... these babies of mine are putting a serious damper on my BYU football attendance, and apparently on all the extra family reunions! Glad you guys got to go, and that you had a good time -- you must be feeling a bit better???

Bryan and Jessica said...

hey i know i just commented, but i am tagging you. this one isn't too bad. go to my blog and copy what i have k. love ya!

Dani,Jesi,Taylor,Amanda and Ashlee said...

The next home fireside is Oct 24, 2008 at the Colonial Stake Center 1625 South Slate Canyon Dr in Provo the fireside for Nov 7 is at the Springville West Stake 996 West Center Street at 7:00 if you plan on going plan on being there about 6 to get good seats. Let me know if you are cause I go with my grandparents really early I could save you seats. They are turly awesome.

Tara Mc said...

You guys look so cute all cuddled up together. Thats great that you got to go hang out with my family. I don't like football but I think I would like to go to a game just to see all my family.

Jacqui said...

Hey! We were there, too. Wasn't it SO COLD! Yikes!!

Too bad BYU lost so badly to TCU. Boo! They were on a roll. Great pic of you two.