Thursday, October 9, 2008

Josh's New little Playmate




We have a new family that just moved into our ward about a month ago. Its a single mom with 2 beautiful little girls. The older one is in school but the younger one is 4. So I've been watching her on Monday's and Thursday's to help her mom out. Well we were driving around town last week running errands and I hear them talking in the backseat. This was their conversation.

Josh: "When I grow up, I'm going to fall in love with you and we're going to get married."
Lily: "No, I'm going to fall in love with Clayton."
Josh: "Who's Clayton?"
Lily: "He's my friend."
Josh: "No, you have to fall in love with me!"
Lily: "I know, when I grow up, I'll fall in love with 2 people!"


That seemed to appease him. I just giggled in the front seat. Like her falling in love with 2 people is going to solve the problem. LOL. It was pretty funny. She and Josh play really well together. Out of all of his friends, they fight the least. She's a doll. Plus they pretty much keep each other entertained so I can get other things done, or as in the case lately, get some more rest. :D

2 comments:

Dani,Jesi,Taylor,Amanda and Ashlee said...

Don't kids say the cutest things... It was so nice seeing you at the game on saturday.

Melanie said...

Definitely! It was so great to see you too!!