Thursday, July 3, 2008

HAPPY 4th of July!!! Let Freedom Ring

Yeah, its my favorite Holiday!!!! I'm so grateful for the many freedoms that we have and that this nation was founded under God and is a blessed nation so long as we choose freedom!!! I love the freedoms I enjoy!
We are going up to Payson Lakes for a Crane Family Reunion. Its going to be great! I'll be sure to post lots of pics when we get back. I'm sure there will be plenty of stories to tell.
Say a prayer of thanks for the freedoms you've been given...especially Freedom of Religion!

Sure love all ya'll!! C-U next week.

1 comment:

Grandma Sony said...

Amen - I so-o enjoy your blog - your positive attitude - your thankfulness - we are truly blessed to have you in our family - thanks for letting us share you life. Hope the reunion was wonderful - aren't they always - families together - it doesn't get much better than that. Love you