Friday, July 25, 2008

In the words of the Beattles " Help! I need somebody, Help!...

So, I started a project and realized now that it is WAY OVER MY HEAD!!! Jason's little sister is coming to live with us Labor Day weekend. She's allergic to Dakota, so its given me the PERFECT opportunity to make her an OUTDOOR dog (yea!!! I've been trying to convince Jason to let me do this for a couple of months now). So in order to "detox" our house we have to get everything out of the basement...but I needed to start with the garage. So Jason's bro came and helped me pull everything out of the garage on Tuesday and I've spent the rest of the week working on the rest...yeah...way to big for 1 person to do. So I'm calling in the troops...I need some back up. If any of you can come and help me I would GREATLY appreciate it. We have 2 new students coming from Ecuador on Monday night, so I'm kind of in a crunch. We'll be working on it all day today, tomorrow and Monday. Call me and let me know if you can help me. Thanks so much. Love ya!!!

1 comment:

Bryan and Jessica said...

i wish i could come and help you! that is a lot of work you are doing? hopefully you will get some help so you are ready for everything. how is everything else going for you? i will be thinking about you!