Saturday, July 19, 2008

American Idol Live Tour

We had such an amazing time at the concert. I seriously couldn't believe that I was there! I've never been to a big concert like that. The energy in the arena was high voltage! I got chills when David A. sang his song "When you say you love me". He cried at the end and it was so sweet. Seriously there was more energy in that arena than I've ever felt. At first Jason wasn't terribly excited to be there..for the music. But as the concert went on...he loved the rockers...Michael, Carly and of course David C. He even liked Syesha's song "Listen". I really loved the whole concert...except for Ramielle...sorry I'm not much of a fan of hers. I think that she has a beautiful voice, but she's not much of an entertainer. Chekezie started out the show and he puts on a great performance. They all got to do atleast 3 numbers. My favorites were Christy(surprisingly- she sounds better in person than on the show), Brooke, Syesha, David A, David C. I was so grateful to have won those tickets! It was a great date for Jason and me. Great memories!!!

2 comments:

Tara Mc said...

I've been wondering when you would get to go to that concert. I'm so excited for you. You're right, when you go with the right person, it's always the funnest! Way to be a good sport Jason.

Grandma Sony said...

It was fun to read your review of the concert - I'm so glad you got to go !