Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Josh's Dismay

I took the car into the shop today to have the emissions tested. As we were sitting in the car just after we had parked the car at the shop, there was a really nice Tahoe that pulled out of the garage. It had really nice wheels and Josh commented about it saying how cool it looked. Yes he's 3 and already has an afinity to cars. He's his father's son! So when our car came out of the shop after the inspection, we walked out to it and Josh looked at it checking out the wheels and said..."Its not styled. Its NOT styled! The wheels are ugly. (then starting to cry as he got in the car...) Mom, this car isn't cool....its not a cool car." He cried for about 5 mins. I couldn't help but laugh. I was thinking..."You've got to be kidding me. My 3 year old is crying because we don't have a cool car. What's it going to be like when he's 16." LOL

No comments: