Sunday, November 25, 2007

Have you every wondered?

Why it is that the Lord blesses us more than we can take in?
What can I do to bless the lives of others, the way that I have been blessed?
Why we have so much freedom when others have very little?
What can I do to really make a difference in the world? Not just in my family or community or city, but the world!
What can I do to decide to really make that difference?
Am I willing to trust Him who inspires me, to do His will?
Will I go forward, listening to the things that I hear, and Do them?
Can I/will I shake the fear that I must to accomplish all of these things?
Will I prove to myself and to the Lord that I love him above everyhing else?
Will I be His disciple?

If you have answers to these questions that you would like to post, please feel free, this is a moment to share without inhibition what is really on your mind. No one that reads this would laugh at your answers. There is a time to become open and vulnerable, now might just be that time for you. Maybe you wouldn't like to share your answers but would like to comment on whether or not you have ever wondered about these or similar questions and you could share that with us. I am working on my own answers, some I know and some I do not. But the point is to grow and find those answers and then make a difference in others' lives.

No comments: