Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Decisions

Have you ever needed to make a decision and then realized you weren't really sure what to choose. Well that is the area of luke-warmness, the position in which God starts to spew! So I decided the other day that I needed to loose some weight. On the web under bmi or (body mass index), it says that I should weigh 175lbs at the most. Well that seems to be a load of garbage because that is where I sit when I am in great shape. Right now I am in shape...round is a shape. So I decided that I would start running daily and see what happens if I do that. So far my calves are sore and there are no other benefits that I can really see yet.

Decision is what world class people do that differentiates them from the rest of everyone else. I will continue to run until I am prepared to run at least a half marathon, maybe even a full marathon.

No comments: