Monday, November 19, 2007

Yeah we have a blog now!

So we can start posting to our blog now, but we honestly don't have a digital camera to take pictures with so it will start out without them. Life is pretty exciting for us. I just replaced the engine in our Subaru. When I say "I just," I really mean me and a couple of my really good friends. The only problem is that once we got it together, I couldn't get the stupid thing to start. We worked and worked on it. I have done the timing on the car before and was 95%-98% sure that it was right. I had two other guys there that were also fairly competent and they were sure that the timing was right as well. So I did what any smart guy would and took it in to the experts, a subaru shop. He found that the timing was indeed off. So I paid him to fix it and now the car runs really great.

No comments: