Saturday, April 11, 2009

Baby Shower Announcement!!!

For all of you my friends and family, that I don't have addresses for, I wanted to let you know that you are invited to my baby shower for our little girl Aliya Grace. My sister-in-law Amy Crane is hosting it.

Here are the details:

Saturday April 25th, 2009 @ 4pm
Bonneville Stake Center 150 S 900 E Provo UT
In the "Little Theatre" (Enter the church from 900 E , North doors)

Please RSVP Amy @ 801 927-7407 or amersjojo@hotmail.com

Sure love you!

2 comments:

*Kelly Dawn* said...

I'm so sorry I'm going to miss it. I would have loved to come. Hope it goes well and that lots of other people can come.

Bryan and Jessica said...

i am totally going to come up after your baby is born! it is hard having him gone, but i am so grateful for family. his mom and dad and brother and sister live here and jenn and jaime are here, so it helps. thank you so much for thinking about me! how was the shower?