Thursday, April 30, 2009

Gratitude

I have to say, I have felt extremely grateful for a lot of things lately. I am so grateful that everyone was willing to fast and pray for us to get pregnant last May, for you I am eternally grateful because we are having a baby in the next lil bit. Thank you. I am grateful for the Lord's hands in our lives, it seems that even though things may be a little harder for a little while, that the change into a permanent career is going to be a very positive thing. I am grateful for my beautiful wife (which by the way, I do think that she is hot right now as a nine month pregnant woman), she is so understanding and generally kind. She really is the perfect fit for my imperfections, and she completes me with all of my "ruggedness," warts and all. I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and for the way in which it influences me. For without it, I would be a terrible person (potentially), but with it have become more amiable, kind, patient. For those of you who really know me, you know this is true, for those of you who don't know me, you are wondering why it hasn't done more. I have had a LOOONNG way to come. So that is ok, onward and upward toward personal improvement.

No comments: