Monday, March 23, 2009

Valentine's Day Primary Activity

We had great plans of going up to Bear Lake to play with the family b/c it was President's Day weekend as well as Valentine's Day, but instead, got the "Bug" and spent most of the weekend in bed. It was nice to stay here at home and have soup and snuggle as a family though. Josh was feeling a little better and he really wanted to go to his primary activity so I took him over to it. They sang songs and had different activities for the kids. The theme was "I love my eternal family". They decorated bags for the valentine's to go in and then made valentines for anyone they wanted to, but especially for those that weren't there. It was a cute activity...but it was snowing and I was grateful to get back home and back to bed!
Here's a video of Josh, trying to sing a primary song he doesn't know. I had to laugh. I told him we need to practice his songs more so he can remember the words. ;D



No comments: