Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Respite for the the stir crazy...

So I have been nesting a lot, as you know from my last post but today I was feeling a little stir crazy and wanted to do something fun. So I took my son and his cousins to the "Bean Museum" up on BYU campus. I told them if they were good then we could come back home and make some yummy chocolate chip cookies. They were pretty good, and it was so fun to see them going to each of the different exhibits. Josh was on a kick of asking "is this animal dangerous?" at every new animal that he saw. Little Brooklyn was asking "what's this?, what's this?" It didn't take very long to see what was there...for the average attention span of a 3 year old. :D and then I let them play in the children's room where they have toys of all different animals etc. Then we cleaned up and went home. I put Brooklyn down for a nap and then we made cookies together. It was interesting trying to make sure everyone got an equal turn at helping. Its really nice when the kids are good and cooperative. I've felt really blessed to have such a great relationship with Blaine and Nicole's kids. I wish I had the same opportunity with the rest of my nieces and nephews. I love them all! Here's some fun pictures I got of them.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are one brave (or crazy?) woman. I have a hard time mustering up the courage to take just MY kids anywhere!