Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Jason!

Happy Birthday Sweetheart! I am so thankful to be able to celebrate your day with you! You are an amazing husband, wonderful father and best friend! Thank you for making my life so full and rewarding. You are so loving and kind, patient, funny, sweet, caring, understanding, sensitive, hard working, playful, great dad, forgiving, and inspiring. I'm so grateful for the challenges that we've overcome. I believe in you and I believe in us. Thank you for believing in me. I pray that I will get to celebrate another 50 or more birthdays with you. :D I love you!

Love, Your SLP

This is the letter that Josh had me write for Jason:
Dear Daddy,

Thanks for doing stuff I want you to do. I like to play with you. I love you and like spending time with you every day. I like to snuggle with you. Thank you for going to work and for giving tithing to the bishop. Thank you for my toys.

Love, Joshua


This is what Josh and I gave Jason for his b-day. I asked Josh what words he would use to describe Jason and then what he liked to do with him. So I drew the pictures for him and let Josh paint it. -The pencil drawing was done by a lady in our ward. I was VERY pleased! She's very
talented. I gave her my fav pic of me and Josh to do. Jason LOVED it! I put the picture of the original up just so you can see how good she is. :D

3 comments:

Grandma Sony said...

Happy Birthday, Jason! Thanks for the post - I will be sure and add your name to my dad's calendar because I don't remember seeing it this morning. Hope you had a perfectly delightful day - getting older isn't so bad - how else would we progress? Happy Birthday!

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Um, that drawing is AWESOME!

Lake Family est. 2006 said...

very sweet!