Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Presenting..."Josh, The New Superstar Raquetball Player"...:D

Jason and I have been debating whether to get a season pass at our local Rec Center. I had one there when I was pregnant with Josh because I loved the deep water aerobics class. Jason has
been wanting to play Raquet ball to help get some better mobility and strength in his shoulder.
So we decided to go last night for FHE and teach Josh how to play raquetball. I'm not sure how you are with your own kids, but seriously sometimes Josh just puts me in Awe! He's very coordinated and he picked up how to hit the ball really quickly. It was a fantastic evening that we all enjoyed. When Josh wanted to take a little break Jason and I would play a quick game to 7. Hahaha...yeah, this Mama is a slow mover. I really just had to laugh at myself, especially adjusting to the "center of gravity" change that is occuring. ;D The evening for me was one of those euphoric type times where you know you want to remember this...and keep coming back to it because it was so great for the entire family. I loved watching Jason show him how to play. I think we'll be going on a regular basis! Usually when asking Josh how he liked things, or a particular event its usually a "good". Last night his response was "I LOVED it!"

Can I just say, I'm so thankful for my beautiful family! I'm so grateful to be so closely involved with such incredible people. I'm so grateful for this beautiful little girl growing inside of me! I am so blessed! Anyway....here's some fun video clips/pics of us playing. Hope you enjoy them.

1 comment:

Grandma Sony said...

How fun - raquet ball moves way too fast for this old lady - think I'll stick with yoga and aerobic workouts - I can keep up with both of them. So fun to make memories and enjoy -