Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Feeling Better

I don't know if all my "nesting" finally caught up with me or what, but yesterday I felt like a truck hit me. I could hardly function because I was SO exhausted. So I took the day off and relaxed and then tried to get a good night's sleep last night and so this morning I'm feeling a TON better! (Gotta love my english eh?) So Josh was my good little helper this morning in picking up and dusting and vacuuming. Ya know, I wouldn't have "planned" to have my kids so many years apart but its definitely going to have its advantages! He's such a great kid! He loved dusting this morning. It was really cute.

So I had my Dr's appt last Friday and I've only gained 9 lbs! Wahoo! So I'm right on track. I need to eat more fruits and veggies though! I've been eating way too many starches. Anyway...I'm so excited to have my little girl! She's very active. I think she's going to be like her brother...always on the go! Josh loves to talk to her. Its so adorable. I'm already starting to see that your love for your children isn't divided...its multiplied!

4 comments:

The Pugmire's said...

I have always loved the 2nd trimester, I feel like I have so much energy and I don't get huge until the 3rd trimester and I am not as sleepy as I am in the 1st trimester. I can't believe how fast you pregnancy is going (well at least for me who isn't pregnant HAA HAA) sooner than later you will have a sweet baby girl to hold and love!

JLJ said...

Wow! Only 9 pounds! I'm very impressed. I usually gain 9 pounds before I have my first appointment. No. Seriously. Congratulations on having a little girl. It sounds like she'll have a great big brother to tag along behind.

Rhonda said...

Melanie,
I'm so exicted, ever since you found my blog I've been trying to get on yours but everytime I try I just get a white screen and sometimes music, but today it worked!! Congrats on baby #2 on the way! Josh is a cutie and it's so good to see what you and Jason have been up to lately.
Rhonda

Amy said...

Congrats on a new baby. Baby girls are so much fun - I know we're loving it!