Friday, August 29, 2008

Jess Tagged Me!

*Four random things I like (adore) about my Husband?
1. His SEXY legs!
2. His Beautiful Smile!
3. His Work Ethic
4. His sense of humor!

*Four movies that I would watch more than once?
1. Remember the Titans
2. Glory Road
3. Facing the Giants
4. The Kid

*Four Tv Shows I watch more than once?
1. Numb3rs
2. Ghost Whisperer
3. American Idol
4. SYTYCD

*Four Places I have Been?
1. Okinowa, Japan
2. Minot, North Dakota
3. Calgary, Canada
4. Orlando, Florida

*Four people who E-Mail me regularly?
1. Sis-in-law Kristen
2. Exec Sec, Bro Danner
3. Husband, Jason
4. Google, Calendar

*Four Favorite Foods?
1. Mexican
2. Fresh grown Garden Tomatoes
3. Protein Shakes w/ fruit in them
4. Zucchini Bread

*Four places I would like to visit?
1. Tahiti
2. Kauai, Hawaii
3. Alaska
4. Nauvoo

*Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year?
1. Doing pre-school w/ my sis in law, for Josh and his cousins
2. Holiday Baking and family service projects
3. Hopefully adding a new member to our family.
4. Amy my sis in law living with us

*Four people that I have Tagged!
1. Amy C.
2. Tara M.
3. Kelly R.
4. Teresa B.

No comments: