Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wow, Its been a while!!! And A LOT has happened!!

Can I just say that I'm SOOO grateful that I don't have to be a single mom permanantly!!!  I have dearly missed Jason being up in Washington...but as the Lord would have it, its where He wants ALL of us to be so I'm getting the house ready to sell and for us to move.  YIKES  its a LOT of work!  I can't wait for us to be all together again!  -The other day when we told Josh that we were moving and asked how he felt about it, he said "I don't care where we move to, as long as I get to live with you Daddy!"  -TOTAL Daddy's boy.  This has been hard on him.  Just last night he was wishing Daddy were here.  Only 4 1/2 more weeks till we get to see him YEAH!! 

So, I've have so much to catch up on but its not going to be happening any time too soon.  But don't forget about us.  I will have us up and running again when we get to Kennewick.  :D  -And maybe when I'm going crazy with all the moving stress, I'll take a break and post some pics of the kids. :D 

Until then...SO MUCH TO DO, SO LITTLE TIME!!! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I just tell you how amazing you are to take on so much! Hope everything goes well with the house as well as moving.

Rhonda said...

What???! Kennewick!! We are in Tri-Cities! When are you moving, email me - jarrhonfam@hotmail.com
Rhonda