Thursday, February 26, 2009

Computer problems...and Ailing minds and bodies...

So its almost been a month since I posted...and its been driving me crazy, but even if we weren't having probs with the computer, we've had lots of sickness at our house....dragged out!! Ugh! I'm really grateful that I don't get sick very often, but man, being pregnant and sick...NOT FUN!!! Its still lingering but atleast I can function again. Plus, we're very excited because we've been preparing to go to California for 10 days. Wahoo!!! I'm just praying for warm weather...I need the SUN!

So much has happened this week....many posts that need to be made but not the time right now...so look forward to some funny posts about Josh, some tender mercies from the Lord, Josh's 5th B-day, and when we get back, our trip to CA. We'll see you in a couple of weeks. :D

Love ya!.....and as Josh said to me, "People aren't going to see me when we're down in CA so they will miss me." lol

1 comment:

Amber said...

have a splendid trip :)