Friday, March 18, 2011

Visiting UT and Future Plans

Hey Look, I am posting something

Melanie, and the kids are doing really well visiting everyone down in UT. Thank you for all of your love show and expressed to her. I have been loving the time alone up here as I never get alone time, however it is time for them to come back... NOW...just kidding. I am starting to really miss all three of them though, it makes me appreciate the messy house a little bit more when I come home at night. Because it really gets boring to come home to a clean home every day, when I left it that way before. I guess I never know what I will come home to when they are all here and that makes it exciting. Don't misunderstand me, I am not saying that the house is always messy, Melanie does a fantastic job of keeping it clean most of the time. Have you ever seen how my daughter has two modes only... Super-fast-destroyer-of-all-that-is-reachable (which is just about everything now because she is part ape), and asleep.

Some of you may not know this and so to let you know, I am going back to school in September, I have been accepted to WSU and to CBC the local community college. I have decided to become a Nurse Anesthetist. So I have chosen to go to CBC as it will save me about $20,000 and allow me to work after becoming an RN. I have one year that I have to wait as I missed the deadline by a day, so that will allow me to take a couple of classes to catch back up on things and then go into the Nursing program. It is apparently a very competitive and well respected program. Then I will go on to WSU to do their RN to BSN program while I am still able to work. Which will allow me to get the necessary experience before moving on to a Nurse Anesthetist program. So we will be up here in WA for at least 5 more years and then on to some school. There are several schools around the country that teach that masters program so we don't know what will happen at that point.

2 comments:

Lake Family est. 2006 said...

Awesome news Jason! So proud of you! Best of luck in school. So I just logged on to the blogs this morning and I am so sorry that I missed Melanie and the kids visit last month. Let's just say I don't get on the computer a whole lot anymore. My life is not just my own but I am loving it.:) Have a beautiful day and Mel, I hope you received my birthday wishes yesterday! We love you all!

Melanie said...

Thank Jess. I didn't get your birthday wishes...but I still got your love! Thank you. :D Sorry we missed you too. Sure love you.